Motion Sensing and position control electronics
EO Imaging Electro-Optical Imaging, Inc. is a recognized leader in the design, development and manufacture of high performance video trackers and tracking systems, with a legacy of over thirty five years of providing leading edge quality products and systems. From board level automatic video tracker products to fully integrated turnkey systems, quality products and customer support are our highest priorities. The company offers a diverse line of off-the-shelf Video Tracker products easily adapted to the most complex and demanding test range, tactical and surveillance applications.
Trackers are available for VMEbus, PCI, PCI Express, Compact PCI and custom platforms and interface with a wide variety of analog and digital sensors. Video formats include RS-170, NTSC, RS-343, PAL, CCIR and the latest digital sensor technology including CameraLink (basic, medium, full), HD-SDI (720p, 720i, 1080i) and non-standard sensor formats. In addition to its board level products, E-O Imaging offers fully integrated turnkey systems to meet the diverse requirements encountered in weapons system evaluation, surveillance and related applications. In support of these system level products, the company has on staff senior engineers disciplined in:
- Time, Space and Position Information (TSPI) Systems
- Command, Control and Communications
- Data Acquisition and Mensuration Systems
- In addressing the unique requirements of each customer, E-O Imaging uses a systems solution approach for implementation.
- Communicate with the customer and understand their requirements
- Be Flexible: Develop and recommend potential solutions through an iterative process of communication with the customer
Video Trackers – In a majority of system level applications, E-O Imaging’s video tracker product forms the core element of the system. In addition to performing basic tracking functions, the trackers can operate as the system controller implementing functions such as: camera/lens control, mount control, data logging and system diagnostics.
- The 6000 Series family of video trackers is currently comprised of the following products.
- The 7000 Series family of video trackers is currently comprised of the following products.
The 7000 Series family of video trackers brings a new level of capability and performance to E-O Imaging’s video tracker product line. In addition to the basic functionality of the 6000 Series family of products, the 7000 Series family incorporates features such as: CameraLink full and HD-SDI video inputs, 5×5 imaging processing kernel, multi-target tracking, integrated gigabit Ethernet, background clutter rejection and the ability to handle 2048×2048 sensor formats to highlight a few.
E-O Imaging’s tracker products can be tailored to accommodate a wide range of custom applications. Contact us to discuss how we can provide an innovative solution for your tracking requirements.